It was a week where the industry was further impacted by COVID-19, the ABC and Christian Porter went to war on the PR front, and 10 delivered a new sizzle reel for their upcoming shows
There’s one thing certain when it comes to the Australian television industry – it’s always evolving and always changing.
Currently each network is finding new ways to showcase their ratings performance and that makes it very difficult to find common ground on reporting methods – even the TVBB team disagree at times!
But COVID-19 is the big issue as Melbourne-based productions deal with the latest restrictions. We take a look at how some shows have been impacted.
Plus we dissect Aaron Ryan’s compelling interview with Seven’s programming boss Angus Ross
In this episode:
- 1.09 – Christian Porter drop his defamation case against the ABC, but the PR war has just begun
- 9.33 – WIN TV given a ‘please explain’ by the Government as Sky News finds a new regional home
- 16.41 – Mad As Hell just one of many productions dealing with the impact of new COVID-19 restrictions
- 19.25 – 10 launches a big sizzle reel, but will viewers be tempted?
- 26.20 – WEEK 22 ratings wrap
- 35.48 – Hatches & Dispatches
- 37.11 – Angus Ross and his programming plans for Channel 7
- 52.38 – TV Bingebox