Isla Fisher, Miranda Tapsell, Eric Bana and Jacki Weaver to star in new Netflix film BACK TO THE OUTBACK
- ABC iview
- In The Long Run is loosely based on Elba’s own childhood growing up in 1980s London.Alongside multiple platform improvements, the updated app has adaptive video streaming. This means higher quality streams are more reliable over slower network connections, resulting in a better, more consistent viewing experience and offering audiences across Australia access to the ABC iview app via a variety of ways – whenever and however they want, and wherever they are.
ABC is thrilled to announce that the highly anticipated new season of the multi-award winning series Killing Eve will be fast-tracked from the US
Featuring fanged water creatures, housing commission witches, bloody bush ghouls, a deadly insomniac and the brutal underbelly of sex slavery, Dark Place will keep viewers on the edge of their seats.
- Amazon Prime Video
- The highly-anticipated Amazon Original movies have all received critical acclaim following successful film festival premieres earlier this yearAmazon Studios today announced it has ordered a sixth and final season of the fan-favourite Amazon Original series The Expanse, based on James S.A. Corey’s best-selling books.This long-awaited sequel to the iconic comedy Coming to America will launch worldwide in over 240 countries including Austalia on Prime Video on March 5, 2021.The ten-episode Amazon Original series will premiere exclusively on Amazon Prime Video Friday, December 11, 2020 in more than 240 territories around the world.
- Apple TV+
- Star-Studded Special Includes Tiffany Haddish, Billy Eichner, Ariana Grande, Jennifer Hudson, Snoop Dogg, Jermaine Dupri, Misty Copeland and Mykal-Michelle HarrisSeason two of the space drama picks up a decade later in 1983. It’s the height of the Cold War and tensions between the United States and the USSR are at their peak.Carey has invited a special line-up of guest superstars including Tiffany Haddish, Billy Eichner, Ariana Grande, Jennifer Hudson, Snoop Dogg, Jermaine Dupri, Misty Copeland and Mykal-Michelle Harris, all to take part in this one-of-a-kind holiday event.Apple TV+ today debuts the mesmerising trailer for “Earth At Night In Colour,” a groundbreaking, new original documentary series, narrated by Tom Hiddleston.
- Starring Kaley Cuoco in the title role, The Flight Attendant is Kaley’s first TV series since fan-favourite The Big Bang Theory.The years of struggle weigh upon them as past traumas surface, exposing their more vulnerable sides.Streaming video provider Binge is now available to watch on the latest Samsung supported TVs.Set from the late 1960s to the mid-1980s, each film tells a powerful story involving London’s West Indian community, whose lives have been shaped by their own force of will, despite rampant racism and discrimination.
Taylor Swift Releases Full Performance Of Grammy-Nominated “Exile” Featuring Justin Vernon (Bon Iver) From FOLKLORE: THE LONG POND STUDIO SESSIONTaylor Swift transforms her five-time GRAMMY nominated Album of the Year into an intimate cinematic concert experience for “folklore: the long pond studio sessions,” now streaming on Disney+.“On Pointe” captures a season in New York City’s world renowned School of American Ballet (SAB). Featuring unprecedented access to one of the top youth ballet institutions in the world, the series follows the lives of the students ages 8 to 18 pursuing their dreams to become ballet dancers.A musical journey that allows us to cry and laugh, and during these trying times, makes us feel like we’re not quite so alone.Set at Christmas time, “Godmothered” is a comedy about Eleanor, a young, inexperienced fairy godmother-in-training (Jillian Bell) who upon hearing that her chosen profession is facing extinction, decides to show the world that people still need fairy godmothers.
- Cynthia Bailey, Kandi Burruss, Porsha Williams and Kenya Moore return this season.Past secrets emerge and newfound happiness is questioned as the ladies press to find out if everything is what it seems.The epic new promo, give viewers an insight into how the family dealt with being in lockdown during the pandemic as they filmed footage for season inside their homes on iPhones.