There’s a bit of business at the top of the show to discuss the negative feedback to last week’s episode.
Once the air is clear it’s down to business as usual as we discuss all things happening in the world of television.
Each week the TV Blackbox team take you behind the scenes, wade through the PR spin and launch into the reality that is the Australian television business.
- 3.52 – The website violating female journalists.
- 8:14 – New Zealand helps Nine meet its local drama content quota.
- 14.31 – Sam Armytage accused of racism… on a clip from 5 years ago.
- 19.30 – 60 Minutes decides to let Pete Evans on… and twitter isn’t happy.
- 23.25 – Michael Rowland celebrates 10 years in breakfast television.
- 28.33 – Ben brings you an exclusive review of the first episode of Big Brother as we try to guess the ratings.
- 35.05 – Hatches & Dispatches with Brooky.
- 39.30 – Exclusive interview with Kyle Sandilands.
- 1.03.15 – TV Blackvault.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/tv_blackbox
Find us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TVBlackbox/
Visit our website: https://tvblackbox.com.au