It’s been a week of chaos for channel 9 with a cyber attack and your good friends at TV Blackbox have all the inside goss.
We’ll also go down the rabbit hole and give Logies organisers some advice on what they must do to make sure the awards are credible going forward.
Also, there’s more exclusive news and our guide to what we’ve been watching over the past week.
*Listen to the episode in your favourite podcast feed or in the player below
In this episode:
- 1.28 – Channel 9’s cyber attack
- 7.41 – Nine wins Q1
- 12.56 – The figures are in and they show viewers have switched off ELLEN
- 17.01 – Is Holey Moley set to return to Channel 7? We have breaking news
- 20.16 – The Logies are back, but not everyone is happy
- 27.37 – Hatches and Dispatches
- 29.48 – INTERVIEW: Dan Ewing
- 39.19 – TV Bingebox