There’s a serious discussion we need to have about the future of TV… and the team at TV Blackbox are not afraid to ask the tough questions!
But while there’s a serious discussion to be had, it’s been a mixed bag of news over the past week.
Seven has posted a profit despite a soft advertising market, 10 has been given millions of dollars by the Government and Beau Ryan is apparently making mega-bucks
TV ratings are dire despite the fact the official ratings survey has just begun, a TV producer is on indefinite leave and does anyone actually understand the News Media bargaining code?
In this episode:
· 2.04 – Did we just witness the death of free-to-air TV?
· 8.45 – Serious charges laid against a TODAY show producer
· 14.47 – Beau Ryan’s massive payday at Channel 10 – Fact or fiction?
· 23.18 – Some good news as Seven announces profits for the second half od 2020
· 26.05 – A new twist in the News Media Bargaining code
· Australian Survivor gets a bucketload of money from the Australian Government for shooting in Australia… even though they were going to shoot in Australia anyway
· 39.11 – Hatches & Dispatches
· 41.20 – Singer Normie Rowe reveals how PTSD played its part in that infamous fight with Ron Casey on the Midday Show
· 46.40 – TV Bingebox