It’s time to go….. Dave
One of only a handful of returnees to Big Brother this year, Farmer Dave Graham quickly regained the attention and popularity he found back in 2006.
Tasked with a much different game this time around, Dave walked in with no strategy and no plan except to be his true and authentic self.
His lack of strategy however saw him indirectly eliminate another audience favourite and former Big Brother royalty: Trevor.
Still, Dave is proud of how he played the game despite his eviction, and reflects on his time in the house in this TV Blackbox interview.
In this interview with Rob McKnight, Dave chats about:
- Having a strategy (or lack thereof)
- Nominating Trevor, and how it all worked out in the end
- Tim’s strategic manipulation
- Winning competitions
- Power couple with Reggie
- Differences between the 2006 and 2022 format
- Big Brother‘s popularity back in the day
- Pace of the game
- Dave’s work with kids and RuffTRACK
- Thoughts on Rebel Wilson’s ‘outing’ controversy
Thanks to Nav Kaur at Seven for organising the podcast.
Big Brother – Monday to Wednesday at 7:30pm on Seven
Check out previous eviction podcasts here:
Eviction 1 – Josh
Eviction 2 – Mel
Eviction 3 – Layla
Eviction 4 – Lara
Eviction 5 – Joel
Eviction 6 – Trevor
Eviction 7 – Lulu
Eviction 8 – Sam