It’s time to go….. Joel
Joel won 4 out of 6 challenges, making him a challenge beast, but it also put a target on his back, allowing the OG’s to pounce when he missed a win tonight.
In this latest podcast, Joel talk about a possible unfair play by Big Brother in his final challenge, whether there was really a J Crew and his feelings for Aleisha.
Joel also chats about:
- The blessing or curse of being a challenge beast
- Scrambling for votes against the OG crew
- Gabbie’s claim that the J crew were not inviting
- His on again and off again relationship with Aleisha
- What newbie he thinks will go the furthest in the Big Brother house
- Being a vegan in a KFC win
- Current studies
- Being friends with his exes and their parents
Thanks to Nav Kaur at Seven for organizing the podcast.
You can read the full recap from tonight’s episode here
Big Brother – Monday to Wednesday at 7:30pm on Seven
Check out previous eviction podcasts here:
Eviction 1 – Josh
Eviction 2 – Mel
Eviction 3 – Layla
Eviction 4 – Lara