Buckle in friends because it’s going to be a bumpy ride! | TV Blackbox S05E17
Aaron’s had a week to do some research and he’s coming out fighting as he takes Molk to task about the ratings performance of Channel 7.
In fact, there’s a lot of talk about ratings this week as we look at a few key elements when it comes to the ratings race.
Seven and 10 have launched campaigns for two of their biggest shows but will the promos actually get viewers in? We deliver our verdict.
In this episode:
- 2.13 – Conservative commentators call for Ita Buttrose to resign from the ABC
- 12.26 – News media organisations fined for breaching suppression orders
- 15.22 – Week 23 ratings wrap (including discussion on whether sport is the only thing saving Seven’s schedule)
- 27.02 – The figures are in: Sunrise is dominating breakfast
- 37.06 – Seven launches The Voice and 10 launches Survivor: Brains v Brawn
- 46.10 – Hatches & Dispatches
- 47.13 – The Big Issue: Should the private social media accounts of ABC employees be considered official accounts?
- 56.30 – TV Bingebox