More job losses in the industry and more ethical questions raised about the conduct of two national broadcasters | TV Blackbox S05E14
Australian television is never dull, that’s for sure. It’s been a week where WIN has announced the axing of 6 local bulletins and the ABC has fired back at its critics as one of its reports attacks the credibility of a senior media professional.
On the ratings front we’ve seen a unique situation develop that’s never been seen before.
In this episode:
- 3.23 – WIN TV axes 6 local news services
- 8.28 – Amazon Prime Video invests in Australian content – but is it as good as it seems?
- 12.41 – The BBC deals with the fallout of the investigation into unethical tactics used by journalist Martin Bashir
- 19.21 – The ABC goes into attack mode over allegations of unethical journalism
- 31.20 – Ratings debrief WEEK 21
- 39.29 – Hatches and Dispatches
- 41.44 – INTERVIEW: Lincoln Lewis
- 52.38 – TV Bingebox