On a day where the industry was shocked by news of lay-offs at Channel 10, journalist David Robinson joins us to talk through with us the biggest TV story of the week.
Each week the TV Blackbox team take you behind the scenes, wade through the PR spin and launch into the reality that is the Australian television business.
- 2.41 – Lay-offs at 10. What happened and why now
- 15.42 – Channel 7 executive jailed for stealing $8 million
- 21.50 – Everything we know about FOXTEL’s new streaming service BINGE
- 24.55 – The first screening of BIG BROTHER doesn’t go according to plan
- 33.21 – We say goodbye to a TV show which lasted 15 years on air
- 35.25 – Hatches & Dispatches
- 38.22 – Sporting rights in a complete mess… we have the latest developments
- 49.22 – A round up of the latest gossip in the TV BLACKVAULT