ANDREW DENTON'S INTERVIEW is with much loved TV actor, Rebecca Gibney
ANDREW DENTON’S INTERVIEW: Rebecca Gibney
Two people, two chairs, one conversation, no gimmicks
Is there a more loved TV actor than Rebecca Gibney? Through hit after hit - Come In Spinner, All Together Now, The Flying Doctors, Halifax FP, Packed to the Rafters and Wanted among them – she has proven herself to be one of our most enduring screen presences.
But more importantly, she’s a delightful surprise packet of a human being, a woman secure enough to be open about her anxieties and her challenging background. In this revealing episode of Interview, among many other things, the talented Ms Gibney tells Andrew:
- all about meeting Michael Jackson;
- why she’s a demon driver;
- what it was like to be Hugh Jackman’s first onscreen kiss;
- how she uses her love of dancing to embarrass her teenage son;
- and why she and her husband Richard go together like “arse and undies”.