Former Sydney Roosters star, part time model and Australian Ninja Warrior semi finalist Eloni Vunakece swaps the gruelling Ninja obstacle course for an even more gruelling Celebrity Apprentice boardroom where he will come face to face with Lord Alan Sugar.
With plenty of hard work and just a tad of Fijian genetics, Eloni Vunakece is nothing short of a ‘tank’ weighing in at just over an all muscle 100kgs. However, Eloni’s real strength is his character and his commitment to his wife and children is where is heart lies.
In this podcast Eloni chats about:
- His family
- His size in school (and it might surprise you)
- Playing rugby league
- His forced retirement after 15 concussions
- Donating his brain to science when he dies
- his current position as a ‘garbo’
- Australian Ninja Warrior
- His body (and a few tips on how to get there)
- Cold showers
- Decision to do Celebrity Apprentice Australia
- How intimidating Lord Alan Sugar really is
- Those boardroom scenes
- The bitchin’ boys
- Conspiracy theories
Celebrity Apprentice Australia – starts Sunday 22nd May, 2022 on 9 and 9Now and continues Mondays to Wednesdays.
To read a review of the new season by TV Blackbox contributor Matthew Simmonds click HERE.