Day 8 of the Tokyo Paralympic Games heralds a raft of events and top class Aussie athletes in the thick of the competition, only on Seven, 7mate and 7plus.
Tiffany Thomas Kane, Timothy Hodge and Thomas Gallagher are out to make a splash as the Aussies target more Gold in the pool.
Sam Carter, Eliza Ault-Connell, Angela Ballard and Luke Bailey all have the blue-riband 100m crown in their sights on a huge day of athletics.
Stuart Tripp and Grant Allen will lead the way for the Australian cycling team as the road races begin.
The Rollers face a moment of truth in their quest for Gold when they take on Japan in the wheelchair basketball quarter-finals.
DAY 8 – WEDNESDAY SEPTEMBER 1
- 10.00am Swimming | Tiffany Thomas Kane in Women’s 100m Breaststroke SB7, Thomas Gallagher in Men’s 400m Freestyle S10, Timothy Hodge in Men’s 200m Individual Medley SM9
- 10.30am Cycling Road | Stuart Tripp in Men’s H5 Road Race, Grant Allen in Men’s H4 Road Race
- 10.30am Athletics | Ari Gesini in Men’s Long Jump T38 Final, Luke Bailey and Sam Carter in Men’s 100m T54, Eliza Ault-Connell in Women’s 100m T54
- 6.00pm Swimming | Men’s 100m Breaststroke SB7 Final, Women’s 100m Breaststroke SB7 Final, Men’s 400m Freestyle S10 Final, Men’s 200m Individual Medley SM9 Final
- 8.00pm Athletics | Rosemary Little in Women’s Shot Put F32 Final, Angela Ballard in Women’s 100m T53 Final, Men’s 100m T54 Final, Women’s 100m T54Final
- 9.45pm Wheelchair Basketball | Men’s Quarter-Final – AUS v Japan