There is a massive slate of content available to watch live on Day 5 of the Tokyo Paralympic Games on 7mate and 7plus.
Erik Horrie bids for Gold on the final day of rowing, with Australia’s mixed coxed four also in medal contention.
Our swim team is out to continue its dominant run as Jake Michel, Katja Dedekind and Paige Leonhardt hunt Gold.
Isis Holt, Madison de Rozario and Chad Perris are chasing Paralympic glory on a huge day of athletics for the Aussies.
The Rollers take on the might of the USA in an epic wheelchair basketball showdown, before the Gliders clash with Canada.
DAY 5 – SUNDAY AUGUST 29
- 10.00am Swimming | Jake Michel in Men’s 100m Breaststroke SB14, Ashley van Rijswijk and Paige Leonhardt in Women’s 100m Breaststroke SB14, Alexander Tuckfield, Timothy Disken and William Martin in Men’s 50m Freestyle S9, Grant Patterson in Men’s 50m Backstroke S3, Kirralee Hayes and Katja Dedekind in Women’s 50m Freestyle S13
- 10.30am Rowing | Erik Horrie in PR1 Men’s Single Sculls Final A, Nikki Ayers, Thomas Birtwhistle, James Talbot, Alexandra Viney and Renae Domaschenz in PR3 Mixed Coxed Four Final A
- 10.30am Athletics | Sarah Edmiston in Women’s Discus Throw F64 Final, Robyn Lambird in Women’s 100m T34 Final, Angela Ballard and Madison de Rozario in Women’s 800m T53, Sam Carter in Men’s 400m T54, Chad Perris in Men’s 100m T13
- 3.45pm Wheelchair Basketball | Men’s – AUS v USA;Women’s – AUS v Canada
- 6.00pm Swimming | Men’s 100m Breaststroke SB14 Final, Women’s 100m Breaststroke SB14 Final, Men’s 50m Freestyle S9 Final, Men’s 50m Backstroke Final, Men’s 50m Freestyle S13 Final, Women’s 50m Freestyle S13 Final, Women’s 4x100m Freestyle 34 Points Final
- 8.00pm Athletics | Women’s 800m T53 Final, Isis Holt in Women’s 200m T35 Final, Men’s 100m T13 Final, Men’s 400m T54 Final, Scott Reardon in Men’s 100m T63