Alex Hayes has over 500 000 followers on social media and his influence and reach continues to grow. His upcoming appearance on Nine’s Celebrity Apprentice Australia is likely to introduce himself to a whole new audience and potentially more followers.
In this lengthy One on One podcast, I dig a little deeper to understand what this idea about social media influencing really means and find out about the real man behind the good looks, the huge smile and the positive attitude.
In this podcast Alex Hayes reflects on:
- Why he believes people follow him on social media
- Who influences him
- His vulnerability in the public eye
- Bullying at school
- How previous bulling influences his work
- The lows in his life
- Being a role model
- His public break up with YouTube star Eva Gutowski
- Dating and love
- How to be positive in a dark time
- Celebrity Apprentice Australia
- Lord Alan Sugar
- Thinking that Celebrity Apprentice was actually The Block
- His focus on mental health and having a healthy lifestyle
- Future projects
- The negativity surrounding the term ‘social media influencer’
- Who is Alex Hayes
Thank you to Jason Evans at Channel 9 and Harry Sweeney at Two Palms Media for the interview
Although Alex Hayes is lumped into the category of ‘social media influencer’ he definitely has his head screwed on, is positive and is a great role model for young people and he is well aware of the responsibility that comes with that.
Alex was very candid and open and honest about some personal and reflective questions on himself which was very much appreciated.