TV Blackbox S05E14 | Seven’s won another week, Craig McLachlan made headlines again and Lego Masters dominated… but sometimes the biggest stories are the ones you haven’t read about.
There’s plenty of topics to discuss this week including what is probably the most important issue of all: ratings.
It’s the one thing every network cares about,but it’s not often they agree on the data. From the daily spin to the importance of demos, everyone wants ratings reported differently. So, what’s the solution? We’re having a go at finding one.
In this episode:
- 1.27 – Weakest Link at 9pm: Are the networks looking to bolster the later timeslot?
- 8.21 – Reports Seven looking to bring back MKR
- 12.56 – Ellen calls it quits
- 20.58 – Ratings WEEK 20
- 30.49 – Demos v Total People
- 44.33 – Hatches & Dispatches
- 45.52 – The Big Issue: Our reactions to the Craig McLachlan interview
- 59.39 – TV Bingbox: Our viewing habits for the week revealed