Nine has released a new extended promo for the upcoming return of reality TV favourite, Celebrity Apprentice Australia.
The return of Celebrity Apprentice to our screens in 2021 is sure to set tongues wagging as Channel 9 pulls out all stops to reinvigorate the format which helped Donald Trump become President of the United States.
Celebrity Apprentice Australia will feature CEO Lord Alan Sugar in the lead role working with his team of advisors Lorna Jane Clarkson and Janine Allis.
This season will see celebrities competing for the grand prize of an additional $100,000 for their chosen charity on top of their money raised throughout the series.
The celebrities competing this season are:
- The Veronicas – The Brain Foundation
- Ross Noble – Australian Red Cross – Disaster Response and Recovery Fund
- Shaynna Blaze – Voice of Change
- David Genat – The Garvan Institute
- Martha Kalifatidis – Bully Zero
- Rob Shehadie – Save Our Sons
- Camilla Franks – National Breast Cancer Foundation
- Anthony Callea – Children’s Cancer Foundation
- Alex Hayes – Batyr
- Michelle Bridges – Women’s Community Shelters
- Michael ‘Wippa’ Wipfli – Cooper Rice-Brading Foundation
- Olivia Vivian – Melanoma Institute Australia
- Josh Gibson – My Room
- Scherri-Lee Biggs – Dress For Success Perth
Celebrity Apprentice Australia is produced by Warner Bros. International Television Production Australia for the Nine Network, based on the format created by Mark Burnett and distributed by MGM.