Everyone can stop panicking as we’ve come up with the solution to saving the TV industry!
It’s an episode where a topic goes off on a tangent (nothing new there) and we end up examining the disconnect between producers and viewers. Is a successful TV show down to skill or just dumb luck?
We’re about to get very honest.
Plus, how Rove McManus killed variety television and Sharon Osbourne killed her TV career.
Also, there’s more exclusive news and our guide to what we’ve been watching over the past week.
In this episode:
- 3.48 – Channel 10 moves the MasterChef premiere so it doesn’t get flame grilled by MAFS
- 10.13 – Sharon Osbourne in the fight of her life to save her TV career
- 21.37 – Ratings Wrap Week 12
- 25.11 – Daryl Somers goes on the hustings to promote Dancing With The Stars but ends up longing for the return of his old flame, Hey Hey It’s Saturday!
- 39.10 – Hatches & Dispatches
- 40.37 – EXCLUSIVE interview with Beck from Married At First Sight as gives some frank advice to Melissa
- 49.30 – TV Bingebox: Find out what the team has been watching all week