Vision Australia’s Carols by Candlelight spectacular returns on Christmas Eve.
David Campbell welcomes Livinia Nixon to the Sidney Myer Music Bowl as she celebrates her first-time co-hosting this big event.
Vision Australia’s Carols by Candlelight is synonymous with Christmas Eve, and this year’s presentation promises to be especially significant. With the public absent from the Bowl for the first time in the event’s history, Carols by Candlelight will be exclusive to you at home. So, sing along and settle in for what will be a very special night of television.
Familiar faces and brand-new stars will grace the stage to perform everyone’s favourite Christmas songs and carols, including:
- The cast of the internationally acclaimed hit musical: Hamilton
- Singer-songwriter and ARIA Award winner Dami Im
- Powerhouse vocalist Casey Donovan
- Jamie Cullum, the fastest-selling jazz musician in British history
- Rock music singer-songwriter Ella Hooper
- TV and pop star Bonnie Anderson
- Rock star Mark Seymour, joined by his daughters Eva and Hannah
- Nine’s beloved Carols family: Marina Prior, David Hobson, Tim Campbell, Anthony Callea, Denis Walter and Silvie Paladino
- Viral sensation and children’s favourite Jimmy Rees
- Number one recording artist Isaiah Firebrace
- Stage and screen darling Christie Whelan-Browne
- Back by popular demand, Rob Mills and fellow music star Bobby Fox
- The Voice 2020 winner Chris Sebastian
- Movie star and opera singer Silvia Colloca and Tenor Michael Leonardi
- West End and Australian music theatre star Simon Gleeson
- R&B group CDB with their new Christmas release
- Stars of the hit musical Come from Away; husband and wife Phillip Lowe and Zoe Gertz
- Making their Carols debut, award-winning singer-songwriters Jess Hitchcock and the incredible Timothy Bowen
- Popular Australian soprano Mirusia Louwerse
- The outstanding harmonies of the Melbourne Gospel Choir
- And a special visit from the big man himself, direct from the North Pole
These stars will all perform under the baton of musical director, maestro John Foreman AM, assisted by Vision Australia’s Carols by Candlelight choirmaster, Doug Heywood OAM.
Plus, performances from the Australian Girls Choir and the National Boys Choir.
Carols by Candlelight is Vision Australia’s largest annual fundraiser with donations going towards services for children who are blind or have low vision. This year, donations made during the 24-hour period over Christmas will have double the impact with every donation to be doubled by the Vision Australia community. You can donate here: www.givetocarols.com