Some good friends join us this week to share their views on what Seven has to offer for 2021.
Jo Casamento and David ‘Robbo’ Robinson join the team as we look at the big upfront presentation from Seven as they reposition themselves to be the home of powerhouse brands.
There’s a lot of unpack this week as sport scores big, a big launch fizzles and a news executive becomes the news.
Each week the TV Blackbox team take you behind the scenes, wade through the PR spin and launch into the reality that is the Australian television business.
In this episode:
- 1.58 – Seven Upfront
- 19.52 – Is 7 for sale?
- 26.00 – Week 43 ratings wash-up
- 35.15 – A news executive makes the news
- 42.29 – Foxtel’s big technology launch fail
- 45.20 – Hatches & Dispatches
- 46.29 – The TV Blackvault