Talk about surprising!
It was a week where Channel 10 revealed its plans for 2021, a reality TV show had to be evacuated and our national broadcaster revealed plans to mine our data. We bring you up-to-speed with all the headlines and some juicy goss as well… and we talk to the creator of ENTOURAGE!
Each week the TV Blackbox team take you behind the scenes, wade through the PR spin and launch into the reality that is the Australian television business.
In this episode:
- 1.50 – 10 Upfronts
- 15.29 – Holey Moley v Married At First Sight
- 20.38 – The ABC wants your money… and your data
- 28.36 – Week 42 ratings
- 31.21 – Big Brother evacuated
- 33.55 – Channel 7 forces a star to give up a big gig
- 37.20 – Hatches & Dispatches
- 39.42 – INTERVIEW: Doug Ellin – The creator of ENTOURAGE
- 48.48 – TV Blackvault