Well, it’s fair to say our little podcast made a fair bit of news last week!
So, in true McKnight style, Rob tackles the criticism head on and the team have a big discussion on truth, commentary and remorse. But fret not, there’s plenty of laughs along the way too!
Each week the TV Blackbox team take you behind the scenes, wade through the PR spin and launch into the reality that is the Australian television business.
In this episode:
- 1.57 – The fallout from Rob’s comments about Studio 10 last week
- 10.21 – Ex-presenters and staff suing multiple networks over lack of entitlements
- 14.46 – Sunrise pulls out the big guns in order to fend of a resurgent TODAY show
- 19.13 – What did everyone think of the Virtual EMMYS?
- 24.11 – Should Pete Evans be banned from television?
- 33.36 – Hatches & Dispatches with Sarah
- 36.30 – Nine Upfront
- 42.43 – Hamish Turner
- 1.01.10 – TV Blackvault