There’s never a dull moment when you’re talking about TV and this week things get heavy with some pretty big issues.
But we’re not the kind of podcast that shies away from the tough stories, so get ready for a roller-coaster ride of opinions!
Each week the TV Blackbox team take you behind the scenes, wade through the PR spin and launch into the reality that is the Australian television business.
In this episode:
- 2.32 – Did the ABC leadership team make the right decisions for its 5 year strategy?
- 9.42 – Channel 9 goes on the attack against channel 7 in a promo that calls 7 News out
- 13.29 – What is the future of STAN after a new deal will see it lose SHOWTIME content?
- 18.10 – Reports Channel 10 morning show STUDIO 10 is in trouble
- 24.02 – Diversity issues at SBS… and serious claims of bullying
- 30.00 – Hatches & Dispatches
- 33.41 – Brooky’s Big Issue
- 52.38 – TV Blackvault
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/tv_blackbox
Find us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TVBlackbox/
Visit our website: https://tvblackbox.com.au