The industry is in a right old state.
There are cuts everywhere as budgets are slashed and programs are cancelled. There’s also some controversy along the way.
The team at TV BLACKBOX are here to guide you through the remains.
Each week the TV Blackbox team take you behind the scenes, wade through the PR spin and launch into the reality that is the Australian television business.
In this episode:
- 4.04 – Major cuts to the ABC
- 13.28 – EXCLUSIVE: Channel 7 dumps the local afternoon news in Adelaide
- 17.13 – Channel 9 calls out fake news about 60 Minutes
- 21.35 – Sam Newman leaves Nine
- 28.29 – Goodbye The Daily Edition
- 34.51 – Hatches & Dispatches
- 38.25 – Programming Wrap
- 52.00 – TV Blackvault