As riots continue across the US we look into how the media are being treated. In unprecedented scenes journalists and their crews are being shot at by police with rubber bullets, arrested and detained.
And this issue does cause some division within the team.
Each week the TV Blackbox team take you behind the scenes, wade through the PR spin and launch into the reality that is the Australian television business.
- 4.36 – How TV News is covering the riots.
- 21.03 – Media companies held liable for the defamatory comments written by fans on their Facebook pages.
- 25.52 – 60 Minutes closes the chequebook… but will Sarah change your mind on the practice of ‘chequebook journalism’?
- 37.39 – Reports Channel 7 is looking to offload the Olympics.
- 40.34 – The rise and rise of Michael Pell.
- 43.15 – Hatches and Dispatches.
- 46.06 – Brooky’s Big Issue – will BIG BROTHER be a hit?
- 1.02.41 – Ben reveals one of last weeks TV Blackvault reports… and brings us three must-hear new ones.