There are twists and turns aplenty as we dissect the latest news from the TV industry.
Big launches are happening on various networks and the battle in breakfast has taken a complete turn. But most of all did you know just as Foxtel launch BINGE, Australia has a free streaming service? Yep… seriously!
Each week the TV Blackbox team take you behind the scenes, wade through the PR spin and launch into the reality that is the Australian television business.
In this episode:
- 3.42 – 60 Minutes delivers fake news… and viewers aren’t happy
- 13.08 – The big tech giants get ready to battle local media… but what is it all about? Brooky explains it all
- 23.54 – A porn scandal rocks Big Brother
- 30.32 – Does Foxtel’s new offering, BINGE, stack up? Molk takes it for a test drive
- 34.06 – How you can join Australia’s FREE streaming service… with plenty of great content
- 36.10 – Channel 7 to air less ads, but will advertisers pay more?
- 38.54 – Hatches & Dispatches with Sarah
- 43.16 – Molk brings us the Programming Wrap
- 50.53 – Ben open the TV Black with some juicy surprises!